I previously had a Legal Person certificate, can I get another one with the same profile?

No. Due to the entry into force on 1 July 2016 of EU Regulation 910/2014 of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market (e-IDAS), Legal Person certificates will no longer be issued and will be replaced by other certificates. Old Legal Entity certificates issued until 30 June 2016 may continue to be used until they expire or are revoked.

If you used your Legal Entity certificate to authenticate yourself in Public Administrations' electronic sites or to make electronic signatures, the most appropriate profile is "Natural Person Representative to Public Administrations".


Who can apply for the Public Administration Representative certificate?

The certificate of natural person representative for Public Administrations can be requested by a legal representative (Sole or Solidary director / Managing Director) or a general voluntary representative (general power of attorney) or special representative (special power of attorney) with the specific power to carry out procedures before the Public Administration.