1. Certification Authority (CA): this is who issues the digital certificate and who intervenes as a trusted third party. In our case, the CA is AC Camerfirma SA
2. Registration Authority (RA): person or entity delegated by the CA to verify the identity of applicants and other functions within the process of issuing and handling digital certificates. The RA for Camerfirma certificates are the Chambers of Commerce or entities delegated by them.
3. Subscriber: This is the person for whom the certificate is issued.
4. Applicant: It is the one who requests the issuance of the certificate, which may be different from the subscriber since, for example, the applicant may be the company and the subscriber an employee.
5. User: Person who voluntarily decides to trust a certificate.