With Microsoft Internet Explorer: in order to check the expiring date of your personal certificates through Internet Explorer, please follow the following steps:
- Access the Tools menu, Internet Options.
- Once there, select the Content tab. In the Certificates section Click on the Certificates button and once in the window click on the Personal tab.
- At this point you will be shown a screen with the list of personal certificates installed in the browser.
- Select the certificate you want to check for validity, click on View, select the details tab and select the Valid Until option.
When using Mozilla Firefox: In order to check the expiring date of your personal certificates through Mozilla you must follow the following steps:
- Click on the Tools/Options/Advanced button on the browser toolbar...
- Once in this window, choose the option View Certificates and "Your Certificates".
- Here you will be shown a list of all the certificates installed in the user profile.
- Select the certificate you want to check for expiration and click on View.
- At this point a box will appear displaying the "Validity" information of the certificate