1. Obligations prior to issuing a certificate.
1. Informing applicants about signing their obligations and responsibilities.
2. The correct identification of people trained or authorised to apply for a digital certificate for themselves.
3. The correct verification of the validity of the data in the documentation provided by the applicant.
2. Obligations once the certificate has been issued.
1. Maintaining the certificate during its validity (extinction, suspension, revocation).
2. Documentation archive for 15 years pursuant to the Digital Signature Act.